Ups and downs


I went up to London yesterday to take down the show. A bit sad, but there has been some very good news. Firstly not all of the work has been taken down - some pieces remain on semi-permanent display in the gallery, in the lounge area (aka The Girdle Room) for collectors and other visitors. The extra week of the exhibition proved very popular. I am very proud to be added to the roster of represented artists at the gallery. Finally, Paul Hobson, Director of the Contemporary Art Society has selected Frightening Albert as his favourite exhibition of the week. This is a real coup, and as a result a number of CAS members visited the exhibition in the last few days.

I am now back to working through my ACE report...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your fantastic news. Well done Phil. The quality of your work is superb and deserves to be represented. Great that a few pieces have remained on show. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natalie, that's much appreciated. It is good to end the show on such a high. I have to finish my ace report then start to think about what comes next...!

    ReplyDelete