I took a trip into London yesterday for the PV of 'Collectible' at ZAP (Zeitgeist Arts Projects), set up by Rosalind Davis and Annabel Tilley. This is an exhibition of small works by some 60+ artists - many of whom I know or have recently come to know. There was a real buzz about the show, a great example of how good an event like this can be. Full range of media and a lot of excellent work - in simple terms, the majority! Lots of red dots, too!

Earlier in the afternoon I visited Pertwee, Anderson and Gold in Soho. My first time here, and an interesting space which I will continue to keep an eye on. I also visited Stuart Shave/Modern Art, currently showing Matthew Monahan. Their roster of artists includes several of my favourites.

In between I had pie, mash and gravy in a box, and it was every bit as tasty as it looks. That's right, horrid. And who the hell thought it was a good idea to put it in a box? Bag O'soup next?

2 comments:

  1. OMG gravy in a box! Th world's gone bonkers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that maybe they knew something I didn't, but no, you're right, the world's gone bonkers. Square meal! Ha ha ha ha.... Ahem.

    ReplyDelete