Whilst sat drinking my coffee this morning, I listened to the gentle coo-coo of a pigeon in the garden. Very mellow, a nice start to the day.

The sea was very calm today (as you can see). In the middle of this picture is a shag, which you may or may not be able to see. Its appearance and disappearance under the sea totally fazed the dog. She did a proper cartoon double take, and dropped her ball in shock. Maybe you had to be there, but it made me laugh.

So. This 'extra' day. I feel I should do something spectacular with it for some reason. Amongst other things I re-photographed an artwork, outlined some thoughts on new works, did some research, and kicked around a couple of works in progress. Not bad, but not exactly spectacular. It's only 5 O'clock, so maybe there's time…

No comments:

Post a Comment