Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems scan

I spent some time mooching around the VIP Art Fair on Thursday, having been sent an 'Elite Access Pass'. What can I say? Funny - in many cases, and even in a virtual scenario - the smaller the stands, the more exciting the work seemed. That's a little unfair, if only because the larger stands were more likely to be showing work by artists whose work is so much more likely to be familiar.

I am very pleased to have had Ghost selected for an exhibition at Aspex Gallery in Portsmouth. I delivered the work this morning, and the exhibition runs until 18 March.

In the meantime, work continues in preparation for my forthcoming show at WW Gallery. Sharp-eyed observers will have noticed that during an update to their website recently, WW give their new address. I haven't seen the new premises yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment