At the moment the studio is silent, save for the hum of the computer and the dog, quietly tooting, as she looks out of the window. There is something about the action of stretching up to put her front paws on the windowsill that seems to make a toot inevitable.

I finished another piece yesterday. An odd stage in the process was varnishing it before it was even close to being finished. I have yet to fix the mounting system to the back, and I think I will need to make some kind of storage/shipping crate for it. This has been a particular consideration for several of the new works.

I trawled some charity shops this afternoon looking for a big fat wooden curtain rail for another piece. No joy yet.

I think I must be busy - I took delivery of two new art books on Thursday and they are still sealed in their cellophane.

No comments:

Post a Comment