Today I started winding things down ready for the trip back to England. Another cool, dewy morning started a beautiful day. I mooched about a lot. In the afternoon I dozed under the hawthorn tree for a while, listening to the birds and the insects, occasionally rudely roused by a hawthorn berry dropping on me where the birds scrabbled about overhead. The birds cheeped - I think they thought it was funny. I realised that I haven't done nearly enough of doing nothing at all. Almost none, in fact.

I'm looking forward to going back, even though there is much about this place I will miss (no doubt after a few weeks of traffic I will be wanting to come back). Lots going on, lots of exhibitions I want to see.

There was a PV at gasp tonight, and everyone will be at the pub now. I hope they saved a seat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment