Odds and sods blog

.... is not unlike bits and bobs blog, really. First up, I thought I had a couple of faulty coloured pixels on my laptop screen, until I saw the same colour on the keyboard and realised it was pasta sauce. The moral of which is don't try to write emails at the same time as eating spaghetti.

A fairly quiet day yesterday. I did odds and sods. I spent some time with my scribblebook, and I played with the dog.

I had a very vivid dream last night, in which I had been selected for an important exhibition. I can remember little about it, other than it led to all sorts of things.

It's almost dark here now, and I'm watching the bats swooping about.

Finally, earlier today, I came across this beautiful website Dear Photograph.

I almost forgot. I had a comedy rake incident today.

No comments:

Post a Comment