I have made a loobicle. A bit more digging next, to fill in the trenches for the pipes, then I will be back on the roof.

I want to be back in the studio. I want to be ordering materials. I want to be making things. Having slept on them, and cogitated through a couple of days, I'm seriously excited about some of the new concepts. I can't fulfil them here. I also want to look at the possibilities around very large spaces - temporary, maybe - to install and photograph the works.

The Parcel Talks has written a powerful and evocative piece Paper Cuts - KO'd by a Photograph about the sweet agony of a photograph.

I hope to make my self-promised return visit to CAC this week, to see the show properly.
 Looking up into the hawthorn tree
 Two tiny butterflies sunbathing together on the track this morning
Sunset shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment