I ache all over, especially all the bits I didn't know I had. I stood in the shower with the hot water playing on my back and didn't want to come out. I dug a lot of rock today (and I don't mean as in "far out, man"). I think I shall be one of those artists that wear velvet jackets and floppy hats and can't carry heavy things instead.

Last night I could barely sleep for thoughts buzzing around in my head.
_____________________________

I have been trying to find out more about what is happening in London. The BBC News homepage is woefully inadequate, I can't access News 24 or Sky from here. The most up-to-date is Twitter (if I can cut out those with a personal agenda). WW Gallery has posted pics about things going on right outside their window. I hope everyone I know is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment