Tomorrow is a big day. Unless it snows (and let's face it, the way the weather has been lately, anything is possible) I will finish slating the roof. Woohoo!

Due to the lousy weather this is the first full day I have had on the roof for no less than eleven days. I would have finished today, but I was hungry, had to make something to eat, and I had already worked until well after 7. Anyway, a semi-celebratory beer is in order. Cheers!

_____
Something else I keep meaning to mention. I regularly see Jays around here (for some reason they seem to be more common than Blackbirds back in England), and lately the Magpies have been around in numbers. I have been looking at them closely, and they really are incredibly beautiful. Black, white, and a blue so dark it can be taken for black.

No comments:

Post a Comment