All in all an, er, interesting few days. I spent the night of the 13th and the early hours of the 14th hanging my arm out of bed, with my hand on a distressed and very poorly dog. That little bit of contact seemed to be the only thing that stopped her crying. Eventually I gave up trying to sleep and took her downstairs. She finally settled at about 5.30 a.m. and I dozed on the sofa. Not a normal start to a birthday, but a recovering dog is a good gift.

Earlier in the year I submitted an application for funding - my first. I know it was a strong application, nevertheless it was rejected. I have been working on a re-application, but I have major issues with some of the reasons for the rejection. I'm not going to go into details here, but I have decided that I am not going to let it go. Principles can be costly - it may turn out to be an unwise move.

No comments:

Post a Comment