Went to a birthday party last night, and I'm feeling a little fragile this morning. I think it was probably that crisp that gave me this headache. Saw some photos of me as a kid that I didn't even know existed, hope to get my hands on copies in a couple of weeks.

I had a bit of an epiphany* yesterday, work-wise. It resulted in another very minimalist-stroke-conceptual piece, which excites me. I hope it hasn't been 'done'. Often that doesn't matter, but this is quite specific.

*My daughter has always been an avid reader, and as a child read way beyond her years. She would occasionally encounter a written word she had not heard spoken, and so wouldn't necessarily know how it was pronounced. Sweetly, she once described someone having had an 'eppy-fanny', and that's how I have thought of epiphany ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment