I spent yesterday morning with Jan and Chris of The Caravan Gallery, helping them to install their new exhibition and project 'Pride of Place' at Space. It opens on Monday and is well worth a visit.

The cable I ordered had been delivered while I was out, so instead of writing my proposal (as I should have done), I immediately set to and started transferring the files to the new Mac. That took a couple of hours, and then, of course, I couldn't resist playing. I didn't get a single word written. Tsk. Guess what I'll be doing this weekend.

I tore myself away from my new toy to make a very brief flying visit to the launch of the Strong Island Exhibition at the Round Tower. Even though it was late when I arrived there was still a crowd. There must have been a great turn out, and the building itself is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment