No walls

A restless night so overslept, finding myself walking the dog later than usual. Hundreds of people. I'm not anti-social, and the dog likes to play with other dogs sometimes, but I prefer the beach when it is deserted. The dog can run free and so can my mind. Thinking space.

I plan to photograph two more finished works today - two of those involving the enamel paints. I'm pleased with them both in a conceptual sense. One is perhaps more aesthetically agreeable, the other I need to think about more before I can decide if I like it or not (not that that matters - I don't 'like' many of my works). It's not that I feel it has fallen short per se, more that it is yet another which has few, or no, points of reference to gauge against. Uh, which is sort of the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment